The new updates of ACCESS 2.X.X not only fixed the known channel output error (uncontrolled servo movements) under certain conditions, but also optimized RF performance and added many useful features. It is highly recommended that all ACCESS customers upgrade to 2.X.X or later version of ISRM RF modules and receivers.
- Improved reliability and stability of signal connection
- Increased the range of control
- Improved the stability of telemetry feedback
- Added FLR ( Frame Lost Rate) output.
(*The warning is triggered by both RSSI and FLR, and the suggested alarm value for ACCESS RSSI are 32/35.)
- Added configurable function for telemetry power.
- Added the option for switching S.Port / F.Port protocol
|ISRM Modules & ACCESS Radios
(ACCESS 2.X.X or a later version)
|Rx ACCESS 2.X.X||√|
|Rx ACCST D16 2.1.X||√|
|Rx ACCESS 1.X||×|
|Rx ACCST D16 2.0.1||×|
|Rx ACCST History||×|