FrSky has enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, resulting in the development of the new ADVANCE (ADV) series sensors. All ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver which further simplifies model builds.
The FAS100 ADV current sensor can be used to measure current (maximum 100A) and voltage (up to 14S) when connected between a battery and ESC.
- Dimension: 65*23*18mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 30g
- Measurement Range: 0-100A
- Current Consumption: 16mA@5V
- Maximum Safe Current: 100A
- Peak current: 150A
- Maximum Battery Voltage: 14S
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol
- XT90 Anti-Spark Connector