FrSky has enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, resulting in the development of the new ADVANCE (ADV) series sensors. All ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver which further simplifies model builds.
The FAS7 ADV current sensor can measure current up to 7 Amps with an accuracy tolerance of +/- 0.1 Amp. This is a really useful sensor, an obvious choice for accurate measurement of low current loads on Glider servos.
- Dimension: 32.6*16*6.1mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 2.1g
- Measurement Range: 0-7A (1%)
- Current Consumption: 11mA@5V
- Maximum Safe Current: 7A
- Measuring voltage: ≤32V
- Supplying voltage (S.Port): 3.5-10V
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol