FrSky MC12P-R hall sensor gimbal is specially designed for FPV racing, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing and 3D Heli pilots who are using the FrSky Horus X10 or X10S Transmitter. The 45°throttle travel will allow you to achieve a quick throttle response resulting in precision control.
- CNC gimbal with 10 ball-bearings
- Hall sensor with higher accuracy
- Adjustable tension
- Easily enable/disable centering and ratcheting on each stick
- 45°throttle travel for quick throttle response
- Ideal for FPV RACING, 3D and acrobatic fixed wing, 3D Heli
- Rated Voltage (VCC): DC 5 ~ ±0.5V
- Supply Current: 6mA typ.
- Resolution: 12Bit overall resolution
- PWM Output Frequency: 244Hz
- Output Duty: 15% ~ 85%
- Sensitivity: ±0.2% ~ ±6%/Mt
NO DOWNLOAD NOW