FrSky MC12P has all CNC digital higher accuracy 10 ball bearing hall sensor gimbals than MC12 gimbal of the X12S. It is perfectly compatible with the Horus X10/X10S transmitter. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
- CNC gimbal with 10 ball bearings
- Hall sensor with higher accuracy and stronger anti-interference
- Mechanical rotational angle: Ref.:60°
- Adjustable tension
- Easily enable/disable centering and ratcheting on each stick
- Rated Voltage: DC 5.0±0.5V
- Supply Current: 6mA typ.
- Resolution: 12Bit overall resolution
- PWM Output Frequency: 244Hz
- Output Duty: 5% – 95%
- Sensitivity: ±0.2%~±6%/mT
NO DOWNLOAD NOW