The FrSky Neuron Series ESC is a professional grade control unit, integrated with built-in telemetry like high-precision current sensor, voltage sensor, motor RPM, power consumption and ESC temperature sensor. Features optional DShot signaling and an adjustable SBEC voltage, that can be changed via LUA script. The Neuron ESC is encased in a CNC aluminum protective shell which also aids in heat dissipation. As with most FrSky products, the Neuron series is completely S.Port compatible, allowing you to use our full line of S.Port Telemetry sensors.
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Telemetry data for ESC: Voltage, Current, RPM, Power Consumption, Temperature.
- Telemetry data for SBEC: Output Voltage, Current.
- High performance 32-bit micro-processor
- High-precision current sensor ACS781KLRTR-150U-T(Resolution 125mA, Precision ±2%) and ACS711KEXLT (Resolution 50mA, Precision ±2%)
- Over-temperature and over-current protection
- SBEC supports 7A@5~8.4V (Adjustable through LUA or through FreeLink App with Airlink S )
- Dimension: 59*33*17mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 58g
- LiPo Cells: 3~6S
- Adjustable SBEC Voltage: 5~8.4V (Voltage Step: 0.1V)
- Current: 40A
- Peak Current: 60A