This unique multirotor platform is fun for pilots of all skill levels. Especially easy for the beginner because of its impressive stability and challenging enough for a seasoned pro. Stand out at your local flying field or just try something different with this unconventional airframe.
FUN FLIGHT ATTITUDES
Several unique flight modes are possible and are easy to control with the integrated 6-axis gyros.
TILT-ROTOR DESIGN AND LANDING GEAR
Dual servos steer the front rotors on this one-of-a-kind Tricopter. It also has a unique fuselage with a high-visibility color scheme for easy orientation while flying line-of-sight. Mounted wheels allow for the tricopter to taxi on the ground and perform smooth landings and impressive touch-and-goes.
ON-BOARD FPV CAMERA
The front-mounted FPV camera allows you to pilot the craft from the cockpit. This camera is equipped with a 600mW video transmitter that allows for clear and precise piloting of the tricopter. Power, channel, and band can be conveniently adjusted by push button or remotely via gtrans LUA script.
LIGHT-WEIGHT AND LONG FLIGHT TIMES
Extremely efficient and lightweight design gives this multirotor and impressive flight time of around 14 minutes with a 1300mah 3s Lipo battery.
- Size: 310*300*120mm
- Weight: 220g (Without Battery)
- ESC: FrESC3IN1_20A ESC
- VTX: 5.8GHz 600mW Scout VS600 Mini
- Flight Controller: XSRF3O (With built-in XSR receiver)
- Motor: 1308 2500kv brushless motor
- Propeller: 4-inch propeller
- Camera: 14-17mm size FPV camera
- Compatible Battery: 11.1V/14.8V 800 – 1300mAh Li-Battery (Not included)
- Compatible Radio: All FrSky transmitters