FrSky XSRF3O Flight Controller Integrate with FrSky XSR Receiver
● Built-in F3 and XSR receiver module
● Features the latest Accelerometer and Gyro technology.
● XSR receiver is a full duplex telemetry receiver, it will receive the commands of radios and send to F3 by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 of F3, it can also send telemetry information back to radio by Smart Port.
● 8 PWM output signal lines for ESCs and Servos. Arranged for easy wiring on standard pin headers.
● OSD configuration has been included in Betaflight GUI.
|Compatibility||FrSky Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus/ X9E/ X7/ X7S/ Horus X12S/X10 /X10S / XJT in D16 mode|
|Firmware Upgradable||Firmware Upgradable|
|Dimension||36x36x6mm (L x W x H) with 30.5mm mounting holes|
|Operating Voltage Range||4.0-10V|
|Number of Channels||16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 of F3, Smart Port of XSR to UART3 of F3|
|Hardware||STM32F303 CPU,MPU6050 (Accelerometer/Gyro),OSD,SD Slot and XSR|