|2023-07-21||v2.1.14||1. Fixed the issue of no PWM output caused by abnormal conditions in the S.Port link such as unregular data sent by unknown devices in connection or exceeding the limitation of devices connected in the S.Port link (>27 units).
Note: Please make sure the involved Receiver [Archer series (except for RS), R-XSR, RXSR-FC, RX4R, RX6R, G-RX6, G-RX8] or Transmitter [ISRM-N, ISRM-Pro, ISRM-S series RF module] in using have been both upgraded with this update or later version.
|2023-02-23||v2.1.12||Fixed the issue of telemetry loss and receiver reboot caused by using the ADV sensors together with Xact servos.||217KB||DOWNLOAD|
|2022-03-22||v2.1.10||1. Enter the self-check mode through configuration, which facilitates operation and improves system security.
(for RX with stabilization function).
2. Improve FBUS baud rate and adapt to the latest Xact servo update.
Note: For ETHOS-based radio only， please update the ETHOS to v1.1.2 or above to use.
|2021-11-01||v2.1.9||1. Optimize the gyroscope algorithm to improve the adaptability with models under strong vibration.
2. Add SBUS 24-channel mode (ETHOS to be updated to work with).
3. Add Acc-X /Y/Z sensor and Angle output for SRx receivers.
|2021-07-20||v2.1.8||1. Fixed the issue that telemetry lost alarms from time to time.
2. Fixed the issue that Vario updating is slow for GR6 & GR8.
|2021-04-19||v2.1.7||Resolved the issue of that RXSR not starting properly when working with RXSR (RXSR as slave receiver) in redundancy mode .||213KB||DOWNLOAD|
|2021-01-27||v2.1.6||1. Added option to support setting whether or not gyro is enabled after failsafe(for SRx receivers & LUA updates needed).
2. Fixed the issue that the default pin assignment for PIN6 was CH1(SR6 only).
3. Fixed a bug where the AUX channel was limited in scope (for SRx receivers).
4. Fixed a bug where OTA upgrades could not be made in redundant state.
5. Fixed an issue with pinmap reset after deleting a receiver bound.
6. Added protection algorithm for self-check mode triggered by mistake in flight.
|2020-10-28||v2.1.5||1. Add support for SR6/SR8 PRO/SR10 PRO
2. Change OTA behavior (see readme file) and fix the issue of requiring registration to show the correct receiver version after OTA.
3. Limit the output range of SBUS/F.PORT to 885uS ~ 2115uS.
|2020-09-30||v2.1.2||1. Support F.PORT2.0.
2. Fix the problem of random output in some channels after power on.
3. Fix the problem that the RSSI output does not update in F.ORT mode.