The Power Switch is a power control system that offers a safe and flexible powering solution for controlling power in your RC model builds.
The Power Switch provides the user with a safe and efficient way to power the system with your power sources connected via a pair of standard XT30 connections. Its dual-power consumption system is designed to operate either in Balance or Backup mode. In Balance Mode (default), it consumes the power line from either power source depending on which has the higher voltage. When switching to the Backup Mode, the system consumes the power line with the priority that the user selected under the set voltage range.
A built-in high-quality BEC unit provides the powering solution, supporting dual input and dual output ports with XT30 connections. The BEC’s design allows the XT30 output ports to be configured to supply 5V to 8.4V either by Lua script (on ETHOS), or alternatively by using the Press button on the CNC aluminum case to quickly switch between the different preset voltages. The power switch is capable of working continuously under high current loads, and benefits from the high-quality machined heat-sink dissipation design.
The power switch function supports multiple types of external switches (e.g. NFC switch, etc.) that enable flexible options on how the power can be switched on/off without the need to plug/unplug the battery connections.
- Dual Battery Inputs (Balance / Backup mode)
- Configurable BEC Dual Outputs (by Lua Script)
- Multiple Voltage Modes Fast Switching (by Button – 4 Modes: 5.0V / 6.0V / 7.4V / 8.4V )
- CNC Aluminum Metal Shell with Fin Heat Dissipation Design
- Capable of Working Continuously under High Current Loads
- Working Status LED Indicator
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol
- Supports Multiple Types of External Switches (Optional, e.g. NFC Switch)
- Dimension: 70*34*18.5mm(L*W*H)
- Weight: 63.4g
- Battery Input Voltage Range: DC7.4-26V (It is recommended to use 3S-6S Li batteries)
(Note: 2S Li Batteries will not have sufficient input supply voltage to reach the 8.4V BEC output configuration.)
- Continuous Current: up to 25A@5~8.4V (BEC Outputs)
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~75℃
- Battery Input & BEC Output Connector: XT30