|1. Fixed the bug that ex-mixer reset command fails to reset the delay and speed settings;
2. Fixed the bug that the MinRSSI is set to zero when selecting clear telemetry data;
3. Optimize the speed of lua script.
1.6.04 is the standard version of English
1.6.04L is the Localization version which need you to do translation by yourselves.
1.6.04SC is the version of Simplified Chinese .
|2019-03-15||1.6.03||1. Fixed the THs and TH% modes in the timer;
2. Fixed bugs about luaScript;
3. Fixed the bug of missing trim value when switching back to model;
4. Corrected the bug of wrong FLVSS and Alti-v values;
5. Add file path information in the FILES page;
6. Add Neuron ESC support.
1. Flash\IMAGES\bitmap needs update.
2. Flash\CONFIG\S6Rconfig.cfg needs update.
3. Put lua scripts under SD or FLASH , and run them in SYSTEM/FILES.
Note: Please update the R9M , R9 series receivers to the latest or later version firmware(R9M-LBT-180428 ,R9/R9 SLIM -LBT-180425) to use.
|2018-04-09||1.5.04||1. Track files from MicroSD card cannot be displayed correctly in SPEC FUNC.
2. SEXL/SEXR is changed to EXSL/EXSR.
3. Under bind/range function of RF SYSTEM page, the system SWR alarms.
4. Optimize battery icon.
5. Bug of extendable switch does not take effect when working as input source is fixed.
6. Switch option cannot be saved in rates/expo page(HELI model only) is fixed.
7. When the THR is reversed Sw warning will based on reversed Thr value.
|2018-02-26||1.5.03||1. Add delay for logical switches;
2. Add delay and fade in/out for mixer under the custom model;
3. Add delay and fade in/out for exMixer under AIRPLANE / GLIDER / HELICOPTOR/MULTICOPTER models;
4. Add supports for extendable stick end;
5. Fix the bug of incorrect calibration of battery voltage;
6. Improve the accuracy of telemetry data ALTI_V(0.01m);
7. R9M fully supported;
8. Fix the bug of SWASH RING;
9. Fix the bug of L12R mode, L9R receiver without SWR warning;
10. Flight Mode only use logic sw 1-8 except custom model;
11. Fix the bug of date;
12. The sw for #1 can not be changed in AILDIFF page;
13. Fix the bug of time goes slow in SYS/TIME page ;
14. S.Port will be OFF when internal RF module is active;
15. Fix the issue that timer does not stop under Glider mode;
16. Fix the issue that THR. related options can not be actived in TIMER under glider mode;
17. Fix the issue of mode page under molticoptor;
18. Fix the issue of display of the telemetry value does not change in TeleCal;
19. Fix the issue that can’t set min value in TeleCal;
20. Don’t save value before stick calibration done;
21. Optimize the warning of low battery warning.
|2017-10-31||1.4.04||1. Fix the issue of S6R/S8R setup
2. Fix the issue of f.mode invalid under RATES/EXPO( RATES/EXPO should reset without points)
3. Model pictures can be placed in the same directory as flash under SD
|2017-10-18||1.4.03||1. Add RB param to log File;
2. Ignore the case of file suffixes;
3. Add STK CAL quick access on Main2.
4. Fix the issue of Tele interface returns
5. Fix the issue of WL trainer
6. Fix the issue of L1 / L2 did not respond on main page2
7. Fix the issue of the sort of J1/J2/J3/J4 on main page2 and stkCal(Copy main2.dta and stickCal.dta from 1.4.03 Beta1010\FLASH\IMAGES\bitmap to radio Flash\IMAGES\bitmap)
|2018-11-26||1.2.25||1. fix the issue of wrong channel output when channel speed is changed
2. fix the issue of celsMin data display
3. fix the issue about logic sw
4. fix the issue of the cut
|2018-02-08||180207||1. Updated OpenTX Companion screens and weblinks
2. Added FrOS firmware file compatibility section.
|2017-10-30||171029||The document was created by Mike Dailey and Jan Urbanek with support from the OpenTX team members Bertrand Songis and Andre Bernet
1. Added section to cover use of the FrOS Bootload dfu
2. Updated to cover FrOS 1.4.02 and later updates
3. Added section on FrOS sound files and images
4. Changed FrTX to FrOS
|2017-05-31||170531||The document was created by Mike Dailey and Jan Urbanek with support from the OpenTX team members Bertrand Songis and Andre Bernet||1.1MB||DOWNLOAD|
|2017-03-23||170323||The document was created by Mike Dailey and Jan Urbanek with support from the OpenTX team members Bertrand Songis and Andre Bernet.
1. Updated the FrTX flashing instructions to include the latest FrTX firmware file names.
2. Changed X12S screen images to show the latest text displayed during flashing the FrTX flashing process.
3. Changed text to match screen images.
4. Added a warning about disconnecting devices during receiver Sport flashing.
|Compatiblity : XJT / X8R / Vari-H / FLVSS / GPS / X6R / FAS150S / X4R / X4RSB / RPM / Taranis X9D Plus / FSD / Horus X12S / ASS-100 / ASS-70 / XSR / Redundancy Bus / MLVSS / Vari-N / S6R||2017-01-12||170109||10.7MB||DOWNLOAD|