The Archer RS receiver integrates all of the advantages of the previous receiver in its class, the R-XSR. The RS supports full-range signal control with an equivalent telemetry range. Dual detachable/replaceable antennas assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range with its lightweight design thanks to the extremely tiny form factor. Features an inverted S.Port that allows for easily connecting flight controllers, in addition to all this, the RS can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the RS now supports even more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Supports siginal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Port
- Dimension: 16*11*2.5mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 1.3g
- 16/24 SBUS Output Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: ＜60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry
(*Full Range: ＞2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters