FrSky ADVANCE (ADV) series has comprehensive sensor types and enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, all ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS-capable receiver and further simplifying the builds setup.
The FAS300 ADV current sensor can be used to measure current (maximum 300A), and the battery voltage (60V) can be measured by soldering to the voltage sensing pad of the mainboard. The mainboard also includes a temperature sensor interface to meet the user’s needs for temperature data in specific applications.
- Sensor Dimension: 47×40.2×14.5mm (L×W×H)
- Mainboard Dimension: 31×15.5mm (L×W)
- Weight: 55.3g
- Measurement Range: 0-300A
- Current Consumption: 30mA@5V
- Supplying Voltage (S.Port): 4-10V
- Measuring Voltage: 60V
- Temp Measuring Range: -55℃~250℃ / -67℉~482℉ (Deviation: ±5%)
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol