The FWTM trainer module is an alternative option for pilots who do not have the radio with the PARA trainer system but still expect to use the trainer system remotely. Power the trainer module by attaching it to the radio module bay, now the student radio can bind the trainer module in ACCST or ACCESS mode and work at low latency, so a simple wireless trainer system build is completed very quickly. By plugging an Audio type trainer cable into the trainer module, this module system also provides a wired way to create wireless connections between master and student radios.
- Wireless Trainer Control with Low Latency
- Supports wireless connection to student radio with FWTM module attached on master radio via audio port.
- Smart-Matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 Modes
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Dimension: 63.8*48*34.3mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 31.9g
- Operating Voltage Range: 6-15V
- Operating Current: 15mA@7.4V
- Compatible with XJT Type Module Bay