The FrSky Redundancy Bus is a unique switchboard module that can operate 2 receivers and 2 batteries to provide you with total peace of mind when flying your model. You can also run your servos from the switchboard with complete protection from high voltage overload.
The Redundancy Bus also supports Smart Port telemetry for your Taranis and will provide telemetry feedback for voltage, current, capacity and overload indication.
● Overload protection on each channel.
● Dual power dual receiver double guarantee (connect up to 2 batteries and 2 receivers).
● 50Hz mode if servo outputs (20ms period) of Equal to the input of SBUS cycle.
● Integrated S.Port telemetry feedbacks (including voltage,current,capacity,overload indication,etc).
● Servo signal output period settable.
● High voltage servos supported.
● Compact size and firmware upgradable.
|Operating Temperature Range||-20℃ ~ 75℃|
|Recommended input voltage||4-8.4V(1~2 Lipos or 4~6 NiMH)|