The FrSky 2.4GHz RXSR-FC (OMNIBUS F4 Nano V7) uses the ICM20608 over SPI to produce stable flight performance. Integrated with the RXSR-FC receiver mounted onboard, and the ICM runs the 32k Gyro loop perfectly. Also onboard are a barometer and an AB7456 OSD chip for the Betaflight OSD.
An on-board RXSR-FC receiver and 20mm x 20mm mounting holes make it perfect for a super clean micro quadcopter build. It supports 3-6S LiPo direct input and has 6 hardware UARTs and an I2C port.
- Tantalum Capacitors added for noiseless gyro reading
- Solder pads added for SmartAudio and Camera Control (next to Video pads)
- FPC port for FrSky FC receivers like the R9MM-FC / RXSR-FC receiver
- PWM pads on corners
- Upgraded BEC, 3A output
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Betaflight firmware (supported from v3.2)
- FrSky RXSR-FC receiver
- ICM Gyro over SPI Bus
- 20 x 20 mm mounting holes
- Supports LiPo direct plugin (3-6S)
- Supports 5V 3A BEC output (Step-down)
- STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode (Betaflight OSD)
- 6 UART ports