The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 900Mhz and 2.4Ghz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only the low latency signal and long range control, also benefits from enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt the triple antenna design that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The 900Mhz antenna is a newly designed small form factor, but has the equivalent high-performance as with previous 900mhz antennas.
The data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by Tandem receivers through a built-in black box module, and TD R18 can additionally save the complete and long-term data (Control & Flight Attitude data log, etc.) by SD card through the external module. TD R18 also provides a socket that can be used to connect the switch panel/NFC Switch panel to enable the built-in Power Switch function.
The configurable 18 channel ports are a big feature of TD R18, each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
- Simultaneous working dual-band TD mode
- Triple antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Black Box function
- Built-in Power Switch
- Built-in current and voltage sensors
- 4ms Race Mode with Telemetry
- Long control range (up to 50KM – 100KM)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 18 Configurable Channel Ports
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz
- Dimension: 53*40*16mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 27g
- Operating Voltage: 4-10v
- Compatibility: Tandem series radio & TD protocol capable RF module
- Dual XT30 Power Input Connector
- Triple 2.4G/900M Antenna
– 1* Interior 2.4G chip antenna
– 1* External 2.4G antenna (IPEX1)
– 1* Newly designed 900M antenna