The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 2.4Ghz and 900Mhz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only the low latency signal and long-range control but also benefit from the enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt a dual-band antenna design (2.4GHz & 900MHz) that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The telemetry data (Power & Signal related) can be recorded using the built-in black box module within the Tandem receiver, useful for capturing data from any unusual status during the flight.
TD SR6 receiver offers 6 PWM channel outputs and is bundled in a compact lightweight design, the receiver also provides output pins accordingly for SBUS Out and FBUS/S.Port. By setting the S.Port to the FBUS protocol, the TD receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the build setup.
The TD SR6 offers an enhanced Stabilization function which is an upgrade over the original classical gyroscope stabilization modes. The TD SR6 offers an advanced mode that provides more programmable stabilized channels and flexibility.
The classical stabilization mode has been enhanced with 5 additional stabilization channels, providing pin mapping to each channel in the multiple flight modes like Stabilization, Auto-Level, Hover, and Knife-Edge with an airplane model.
In the advanced stabilization mode, all the output pins are configurable for stabilization and additional advanced features such as Stab file sharing, programmable parameters, developer access, etc.
- Simultaneous working 2.4G&900M dual-band TD mode
- Dual-band antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Compact lightweight design
- Built-in Stabilization Function
- Black Box function
- 4ms race mode with telemetry
- Long control range (Range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 6 PWM channel ports
- FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 900MHz
- Dimension: 47.5×20.4×10.9mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 11.5g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (recommend 3.7-8.4V)
- Operating Current: ≤110mA@5V
- Compatibility: TANDEM series radio & RF module in TD mode.
- 2.4G/900M antenna connector: IPEX1
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)