TWIN series TW GR8 receiver features a new stable TW protocol that benefits from simultaneously integrating dual active 2.4G frequency bands. The TW active-active protocol is different from the general active-standby redundancy solutions (where one receiver takes over signal control only when the other is in Failsafe mode), with the TW protocol, dual 2.4G frequency bands are active on the TW series receiver at the same time.
This receiver is designed for RC users who want to benefit from resilience and long-range in their radio communications,typically up to tens of kilometers is achievable. TW GR8 receiver features an upgraded high-precision variometer that gives pilots quick, accurate altitude and vertical speed data, and is ideal for any type of glider pilot.
The TW GR8 receiver is equipped with 2×2.4G antennas. The signal ports include both SBUS In & Out channel and 8 PWM output channel ports. It also supports telemetry functions through FBUS /S.Port. By setting the TW GR8 to use FBUS protocol in the ETHOS system, the signal control and telemetry can be connected to any device that supports FBUS protocol through only one line to achieve bidirectional transmission, also simplifying the model build using fewer wires.
- Simultaneous working dual 2.4G TW mode
- High-precision variometer sensor
- Black-Box function
- Long control range (Range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 8 PWM channel ports
- SBUS Out port (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- SBUS In port (Supports Signal Redundancy)
- FBUS / S.Port
- Frequency: Dual 2.4GHz
- Dimension: 54*20*10mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 9.8g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (Please ensure the supplied voltage exceeds 2.8V during the use.)
- Operating Current: 80mA@5V
- Variometer Measurement Range
– Altimeter Range & Resolution: – 700m to 10000m & 0.1m
– Vertical Speed Range: ±10m/s
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Antenna Connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: TWIN series Radio & RF module in TW mode.