The Xact series coreless servos utilize a fully CNC machined aluminum protective case and benefit from metal gears. These high-voltage servos are capable of supporting up to 8.4V and offer both high speed and torque performance. The Xact series servos are available in multiple form factors and configurations to fit many different model types especially where power, reliability, and precision are required.
These high-quality servos support the FBUS protocol, which allows telemetry data (like real-time current, voltage, temperature, etc.) of Xact servos to be transmitted back to the radio by connecting either FBUS capable receiver or flight controller. The Xact servos offer configurable servo travel (90° / 120° / 180°). Servo travel along with other options are now available to be set via the ETHOS Xact configuration tool or the Freelink app.
- Supports FBUS, SBUS and PWM protocol
- High durability with metal gear and all-aluminum CNC machined protective case
- 8.4V high voltage capable operation with good speed performance
- Built-in dual precision balls bearing with hall sensor
- Supports over-current and over-hot monitor and alarm
- Updatable firmware ensures the performance superior
|Xact Coreless 5300 Series High-Voltage Servos|
|HORN SPLINE||Φ6 25T|
|STALL CURRENT||1.43A@6.0v / 1.67A@7.0v / 2.0A@8.4v|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE||4.8-8.4V|
|MAX REFLASH RATE||333Hz|
|PERFORMANCE||TORQUE|SPEED @6.0V||TORQUE|SPEED @7.0V||TORQUE|SPEED @8.4V|
|0.11 sec/60°||5.2 kgf.cm
|0.09 sec/60°||6.1 kgf.cm