|2022-11-30||TD 2.2.4||Added the support for Tandem XE.||225KB||DOWNLOAD|
|2022-08-06||TD 2.2.2||1. Fix the issue that FC cannot be set to 125/126 through the LUA script.
2. Fix the issue that offset values -2/-3 for SRX/SXR cannot be saved.
3. Fix the issue that telemetry cannot display sometimes after the RF mode is switched over.
|2022-03-30||TD 2.2.1||1. Fix telemetry being sometimes unstable in TD mode.
2. Fix the abnormal 900M power output after switching between ACCST/ACCESS/TD modes.
|2022-01-29||TD 2.2.0||1. Add support for the TDR18 receiver.
2. Fix SWR issue with v2.1.15.
3. Improve the stability of the telemetry system.
Note: Please upgrade the Tandem receivers to 1.0.7 or above accordingly.
|2022-01-07||TD 2.1.15||Fixed an issue that could cause abnormal status due to frequent switching of rf modes.||223KB||DOWNLOAD|
|2021-09-29||TD 2.1.14|| 1. Fixed RSSI value was limited to 35.
2. Power self-adaptation in 1W mode.
|2021-07-28||TD 2.1.9|| 1. Fixed Ranger9 series failed on working after OTA updates.
2. Fixed the issue that under FLEX-868 mode,2.4G RF doesn’t work in LBT mode properly.
|2021-05-29||TD 2.1.8|| 1. Fixed the failsafe issue.
2. For FLEX-868 firmware,2.4G RF will work in LBT mode.
|2021-05-17||TD 2.1.7||1. Fixed telemetry frame loss when working with some Ranger9 series receivers.
2. Corrected display of SWR data source (Rx0 ->TX).
|Please check the latest ETHOS version & FW update info via the ETHOS Suite tool,
more related resources can be also found here.
Type your email address below and receive our daily news letter for FREE