|2019-07-23||190720|| 1. Perfectly support R9M Lite and R9M Lite Pro modules on both ACCESS and ACCST modes .
2. Fix the bug that encoder has chance to fail.
|2019-07-02||190626||1.Add the support of R9M Lite module (ACCESS) .
2. Support update OTA ( Over The Air )function.
3. Fix the bugs about radios sometimes cannot totally power down.
4. Optimize the PARA wireless module connection.
5. Improve the process for PMU update.
|2019-06-05||190605||1. Fix the power management unit issue for external module.
2. Add the support of R9M Lite module (ACCST) .
3. Add the support of D16 mode for ISRM.
4. Fix other small bugs.
* ISRM_N is the firmware for internal module.
* Please make sure to update the radio firmware firstly and then ISRM and PMU.
* Please do PMU updates ONLY for the radios which has the external power management issue
|2020-04-21||ISRM v2.1.0||1.Improved reliability and stability of signal connection
2.Increased the range of control
3.Improved the stability of telemetry feedback
4.Added FLR ( Frame Lost Rate) display.
5.Added configurable function for telemetry power.
6.Added the option for switching S.Port / F.Port protocol
* the suggested alarm value for ACCESS RSSI is 32/35.
7.To be compatible with v2.1.x ACCST firmware for ACCST D16 mode.
Note: Please update the firmware of all your radios(latest openTx or FrOS), RF modules and receivers accordingly.
|2019-08-12||ISRM v1.1.3||Firmware for ISRM(internal RF module) update only.
1. Further reduce the system latency.
2. Optimize algorithm of RSSI.
3. Increase PWM signal period to 7ms.
Note:Please update firmware of receiver and radio to the latest versions accordingly.
Please take care of that your servos are compatible to 7ms PWM signal.
Please read reame.txt before update.