1. Fixed the issue of incorrect behavior of the Xact servo working in FBUS mode once powering on the receiver.
2. Added the angle control feature for Stabilization mode.（TD SR12）
Note: Please set the Roll/Pitch Degree values to 0 by Lua script after updating the firmware.
3. Added the support of telemetry data transmission through 2.4G link in the TD mode (The telemetry via 2.4G link can be also achieved under sufficient range with the RF power settings above 25mW in EU mode).
Note: Please ensure the firmware of TD capable RF module is updated to the latest version.
1. Improved signal performance under strong interference.
2. Reduced the effect brought by vibrations for the stabilization function. (TD SR12)
3. Solved the abnormal signal output while working with R9 series receivers (via SBUS ports) by deleting the CH16 function (Emergency Mode) under quick mode. (TD SR12)
|1. Added the Roll/Pitch angle control feature for Stabilization mode.
|1. Added the option to switch between external & internal RF module modes according to the RF link in use.
|1. Added the settings of the second group of stabilized 5 channels in ACCESS mode.