|2019-12-11||1.3.06||1. Fix some bugs about menu setup
– when the menu is first entered it appears like a switch can be assigned to settings # 1 in FLAP SET page.
– logic Switch “NOT” operation displays extraneous data.
– DR/Expo under flight mode 6.
– data not saved in Swash page
– could not control sound by Pots.
– data not saved when log space is 100ms in teleSetup page
2. Change Non-LBT to LBT mode for internal module in FLEX firmware.
|1. Fixed the bug that ex-mixer reset command fails to reset the delay and speed settings;
2. Fixed the bug that the MinRSSI is set to zero when selecting clear telemetry data;
3. Optimize the speed of lua script.
1.3.04 is the standard version of English
1.3.04L is the Localization version which need you to do translation by yourselves.
1.3.04SC is the version of Simplified Chinese .
|2019-03-15||1.3.03||1. Fixed the THs and TH% modes in the timer;
2. Fixed bugs about luaScript;
3. Fixed the bug of missing trim value when switching back to model;
4. Corrected the bug of wrong FLVSS and Alti-v values;
5. Fixed the problem of radio crash during USB connection;
6. Add file path information in the FILES page;
7. Add Neuron ESC support
1. Flash\IMAGES\bitmap needs update.
2. Flash\CONFIG\S6Rconfig.cfg needs update.
3. Put lua scripts under SD or FLASH , and run them in SYSTEM/FILES.
Note: Please update the R9M , R9 series receivers to the latest or later firmware(R9M-LBT-180428 ,R9/R9 SLIM -LBT-180425) to use.
|2018-04-12||1.2.04||1. Track files from MicroSD card cannot be displayed correctly in SPEC FUNC.
2. SEXL/SEXR is changed to EXSL/EXSR.
3. Optimize battery icon.
4. Bug of extendable switch does not take effect when working as input source is fixed.
5. Switch option cannot be saved in rates/expo page(HELI model only) is fixed.
6. When the THR is reversed Sw warning will based on reversed Thr value.
|2018-02-12||1.2.03||1. The sw for #1 can not be changed in AILDIFF page;
2. Fix the bug of time goes slow in SYS/TIME page ;
3. S.Port will be OFF when internal RF module is active;
4. Fix the issue that timer does not stop under Glider mode;
5. Fix the issue that THR. related options can not be actived in TIMER under glider mode;
6. Fix the issue of mode page under molticoptor;
7. Fix the issue of display of the telemetry value does not change in TeleCal;
8. Fix the issue that can’t set min value in TeleCal;
9. Don’t save value before stick calibration done;
10. Optimize the display of the STK dir interface;
11. Optimize the warning of low battery.
|2017-12-27||1.2.02||1. Add delay for logical switches;
2. Add delay and fade in/out for mixer under the custom model;
3. Add delay and fade in/out for exMixer under AIRPLANE / GLIDER / HELICOPTOR/MULTICOPTER models;
4. Add supports for extendable stick end;
5. Fix the bug of incorrect calibration of battery voltage;
6. Improve the accuracy of telemetry data ALTI_V(0.01m);
7. R9M fully supported;
8. Fix the bug of SWASH RING;
9. Fix the bug of L12R mode, L9R receiver without SWR warning;
10. Flight Mode only use logic sw 1-8 except custom model;
11. Fix the bug of date;
12. Fix the bug of blink after wakeup.
|2017-10-31||1.1.04||1. Fix the issue of S6R/S8R setup
2. Fix the issue of f.mode invalid under RATES/EXPO( RATES/EXPO should reset without points)
3. Model pictures can be placed in the same directory as flash under SD
|2017-10-18||1.1.03||1. Prohibit the PWM / ADC button to get the focus on Infomation
2. Fix the issue of Tele interface returns
3. Fix the issue of WL trainer
4. Fix the issue of PGUP is not available on teleSetup
|2017-09-28||1.1.02||Including EU and NEU firmware.||1416KB||DOWNLOAD|
|2018-01-31||180130||Added stick end connection information.||1.23MB||DOWNLOAD|
|2018-01-25||180124||1. Fixed typos in Sport flashing
2. Added FrOS firmware file compatibility section.
|2017-12-13||171204||The document was created by Mike Dailey
Added Flashing OpenTX and removing OpenTX
|2017-11-06||171102|| The document was created by Mike Dailey
Added information about the new 1.1.04 feature for storing model images on the SD card
|2017-09-25||170923|| The document was created by Mike Dailey
2. Setup and Using the SD Card
3. Backing UP the Flash Memory Drive
4. Flashing FrOS Firmware
5. Audio Files